Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Introducing "PINK CLOVE"

I have been seeing on blogs lately a relatively new company offering plus size clothes "PINK CLOVE", sizes 16 - 32. It is a UK site, and has some awesome stuff, to ship internationally it is a fee of   £9.99, which I think is pretty reasonable.

Here are a few of my favourite things, they are not badly priced and once I save some money up, I plan to do an order - the twins 18th cost a wee bit more than planned, but it was worth it :)

Cap Sleeve Lace Dress - £26


 Floral Skater Dress With Belt - £22


Gold Roses Foil Print Pencil Skirt - £12


Graphic Print Woven Front Top - £9.10


Love Print Tank With Studs - £9.80


Peplum Top With Contrast Upper - £8.40


Tartan Skater Dress with Belt - £22


Very reasonable prices even with the exchange rate, I will do a review on the clothes when I place an order.... but in the meantime go and check them out, and if you buy something come back and let me know :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, I love these pieces! That tartan skater dress is absolutely perfect, and how fantastic is that cap sleeve lace number? Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete