Sunday, October 6, 2013

Big News for 'Autograph' Fans in New Zealand

"Autograph" is coming to New Zealand, Ok they are already here in some places but they are opening in The Base Hamilton soon, I am stoked. I love a lot of their stuff ...

And are already in Auckland at Sylvia Park, Lynmall and at North City Wellington. I can't wait for the Hamilton one to open, then I am going for a day's shopping and will suss out Autograph, City Chic, and TS and Virtue Boutiques - I will be in heaven so I had better get saving :).

I know what I want, just need the money :)

Another week has passed for Aussie Curves and I failed to join in once again, I have an excuse, I have assignments due and they have been taking up all my time :). I am hoping to join in the stripe one for this week, providing I can find something stripy, not sure if I have anything :)

To be honest I have been a bit out of sorts lately but hope to get my mojo back soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment