Monday, January 27, 2014

Today....

for some of us in New Zealand, it is Auckland Anniversary weekend, so David's sister and hubby and her daughter came over to Rotorua and we went out to lunch at "Okere Falls Store" in Rotorua, if you are ever in Rotorua go and check them out, they are an eccentric shop, full of lovely food, vegan, organic, wheat free, gluten free, you name it they will cater for you. 

I did not get a full photo, bugger it all but did get a facial shot before I left, even have matching nail polish to the hair...



Headband is from a market, the T-shirt is from ASOS Curve last year, and my pink hairs still pink lol - I have booked a haircut for the 7th of Feb, so am hoping most of it will have washed out by then, will need to get my roots done :)

I am a bit slow when it comes to make-up, especially stuff which you can not get in mainstream shops, anyway found a place that sells Urban Decay and Tarte - so I have ordered these and they should arrive this week :)


I ordered the "Urban Decay" naked palette 2, will order 3 and 1 over the next month or so :)




I ordered this as well from "Tarte" (Well got them of Trade Me - NZ equivalent of E Bay)


Tomorrow as I have a couple of days off before study starts for Exams, I am going to go through all my make-up and throw out all the old stuff, and stuff I just won't use anymore. As stuff runs out, I am going to replace it all with animal friendly products and as natural as possible products.

Anyway thats it from me for now, will try and do an outfit post this week sometime :)

No comments:

Post a Comment