Thursday, September 12, 2013

Natio

Is it time to update your face cleansers etc, well carrying on reading if you want a good deal, which I discovered today, if you don't like Natio, then Revlon have also a good offer going.

'Farmers' stores have a great deal on if you happen to like Natio, and it goes till the end of September or till stocks run out.

Spend $45 on Natio products and you get a free gift valued at over $94, and better still spend another $15 and you get another smaller free gift. This is to good to resist, and it is all animal friendly :)

I purchased the Natio Ageless Toner, and the Ageless Day and Night Cream....


And got this free........



Renew Neck & Decolletage Cream 20g
Renew Day Cream SPF 15 20g
Rosemary Hand & Nail Cream 75ml
Instant Bronzer 50ml
Super Long Lash Mascarra - Black 10ml
Renew Radiance Foam Cleanser 20ml
Rich Colour Creme Gloss - Calm 6.5ml


And then if you spend the extra $15 you get
Ageless Extra Firming Moisture Treatment 20ml
Gentle Facial Scrub 20g
Shea Butter Lip Balm 4g

I am not sponsored for this post, I just figured I would spread the word on such a good bonus. 

This weeks Aussie Curves theme is "under $50", am hoping to get some photos taken tomorrow for this, was hoping my Autograph clothes I ordered last week would be here,but no such luck, so will have to see what else I can find :). 

Thats it from me for tonight, have a great weekend all, and come back on Sunday and see what I will have up for my $50 Aussie Curve theme. 

No comments:

Post a Comment